Do you wish all your website data would synchronize automatically with all your other systems?
Do you need your product listing, pricing updates, sales orders, inventory stock levels, customer list and other website data to be all up-to-date automatically and in real-time sync with your warehouse, accounting system, ERP, CRM and other business software?
We can integrate Magento with anything.
At MagentoMontreal, we have expert Magento developers with in-depth experience and knowledge in Magento development and integration.
From simple extension or plugin integration to advanced custom API builds that come close to artificial intelligence.
We can provide you with a well-designed Magento extension that can satisfy your custom needs.
To build best-in-breed products, we leverage a number of other platforms that integrate with our e-commerce platforms. These products allow our merchants to increase internal efficiency and create optimal experiences for their customers.
Here are a few of the other companies Magento is regularly integrated with:
To build best in breed products we leverage a number of other platforms that integrate with our commerce platforms. These products allow our merchants to increase internal efficiency and create optimal experiences for their customers.
Here is a few of the other companies Magento is regularly integrated with:
- We have built our own custom API (application program interface) for Magento, to connect it to various ERPs (Enterprise Resource Planning systems). We can integrate your website with your existing systems, to keep all orders, stock, client lists, order status, etc., in sync, in real time.
- We are allergic to manual data entry. Each time we see a situation where the sales order input on the website is being re-copied manually into the client’s ERP or accounting system, we cringe! Let’s automate that!
- System automation is the smart thing to do both from a hard-nosed financial and HR point of view. Nobody enjoys doing unnecessary manual data entry. Plus the salary of that clerk must be paid and can cost a lot over a year. Human error is also unavoidable in manual processes—and account reconciliation can be a nightmare.
- Automation is a one-time investment in your business process, which pays for itself and saves money really soon after implementation!
- No more salaries to pay for those automated tasks. No more human error. No more extra salaries to fix the unavoidable human errors.
- The API not only automates the data transfer between your systems and website and eliminates human error, but also verifies the validity and integrity of the data transferred.
- If the data transfer fails for any reason, the API knows what failed, and it re-adjusts and re-does the transfer. The data integrity is flawless.
- It’s powerful and beautiful.
Electronic Data Interchange
- EDI is a standard format for exchanging data between systems. It’s not the only way, but it’s one of the top choices. For example, if you want to distribute your inventory from your website to Costco’s website, you will likely use EDI to connect.