Robert Rand is a leader, evangelist, strategist, podcaster, and consultant in the ecommerce, digital marketing, and technology industries. He has more than a decade of experience building and growing businesses of all types and sizes, including the best technology and managed services providers in the world.
Robert is also the Director of Partnerships and Alliances for JetRails, a white-glove hosting services provider for managed ecommerce clusters on dedicated servers or in the Amazon cloud.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Robert Rand explains why merchants should make the transition from Magento 1 to Magento 2
- How JetRails helps clients navigate the migration while maintaining security
- The downsides of trying to extend the lifespan of Magento 1
- Robert discusses why the movement toward PWA (Progressive Web Apps) isn’t something your business should miss out on
- The value that Magento 2 brings to your business via improved user experience and increased sales
- Common issues with payment processors on websites that are still using Magento 1
- Exciting new features in the Magento 2 software, including AI incorporation
- Robert discusses migrating from Magento 1 to another platform entirely—is it worth it?
- The negative effects of using a platform that opens up their data to a variety of companies
- A cost/benefit analysis of Magento Open Source vs. Magento Commerce
In this episode…
Is your current web hosting platform up-to-date? Or, are you waiting until the last possible second to migrate to a newer version in the hopes that you will save time, money, and energy in the long run? If so, this episode of the Ecommerce Wizards Podcast is a must-listen.
According to Robert Rand, the Director of Partnerships and Alliances for JetRails, waiting to transition to the next version of your web hosting platform could actually cause more problems for your business down the road. By simply enduring Magento 1’s ineffective security measures, the lack of patches and bug fixes, poor integrations, and more, you could be putting the very future of your company’s success at risk.
In this episode of the Ecommerce Wizards Podcast, Guillaume Le Tual sits down with Robert Rand of JetRails to discuss the benefits of migrating from Magento 1 to Magento 2. Listen in as Guillaume and Robert reveal the risks of trying to extend the lifespan of Magento 1, the value that a newer platform could bring to your business, and why migrating to Magento 2 could be the exact digital reset your company needs. Stay tuned!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Robert Rand on LinkedIn
- The JetRails Podcast
- JetRails Two-Factor Authentication Plugin
- Guillaume Le Tual on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by MageMontreal.
MageMontreal is a Magento-certified ecommerce agency based in Montreal, Canada. MageMontreal specializes in and works exclusively with the Adobe Magento ecommerce platform, and is among only a handful of certified Adobe Magento companies in Canada.
Why Magento? MageMontreal whole-heartedly believes that Magento is the best open source ecommerce platform on the market–whether you are looking to tweak your current website or build an entirely new website from scratch.
MageMontreal offers a wide range of services, including Magento website design and development, Magento maintenance and support, integration of Magento with third party softwares, and so much more! They have been creating and maintaining top-notch ecommerce stores for over a decade–so you know you can trust their robust expertise, involved support, and efficient methodology.
So, if your business wants to create a powerful ecommerce store that will boost sales, move dormant inventory to free up cash reserves, or automate business processes to gain efficiency and reduce human processing errors, MageMontreal is here to help!
What are you waiting for? Contact MageMontreal today! Visit magemontreal.com or call 450.628.0690 to chat with the MageMontreal team about creating your dream ecommerce store and transforming your business.