Sergej Derzap is the CEO of Amasty, the world’s first premier Magento extension builder. Amasty provides all the tools you need to scale your business to the next level by improving Magento functionality. The company is heralded by many high-profile clients, including Canon, eBay, Nestlé, and more.
With more than 11 years of hands-on ecommerce and IT experience, Sergej is committed to the global development of the industry. His mission is to automate and simplify the day-to-day activities of both online retailers and their customers through collaboration, instant feedback, and continuous improvement.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Sergej Derzap talks about how his company, Amasty, is adapting to the challenges presented by COVID-19
- How Amasty’s corporate Instagram profile and non-business webinars have improved office culture during the pandemic
- Sergej discusses Amasty’s strategies for allowing a limited number of employees to work in the office
- Sergej’s thoughts on the future of PWAs (Progressive Web Apps)—are they a necessary next step for your business?
- Amasty’s innovative plans for the future: releasing one new PWA-based extension every month in 2021
- What is the current demand for PWAs?
- Sergej discusses the process of creating Amasty’s highly-rated Jet Theme for Magento 2
- What sets Amasty apart as an ecommerce company: it’s role as a committed business partner
- How to access an exclusive and valuable prize from Amasty
In this episode…
Are you struggling with the implementation of PWAs on your ecommerce site? Do you want to know what to expect from PWAs in the near future—and how to take advantage of them for your business? If so, you’re in the right place!
Most tech experts agree that inevitable PWA integrations are right around the corner. So, how can you not only accept this reality, but actually master PWAs to take your ecommerce platform to the next level? Sergej Derzap, the CEO of Amasty, is here today to share the PWA strategies, predictions, and extensions that could transform your business for good.
In this episode of the Ecommerce Wizards Podcast, Guillaume Le Tual sits down with Sergej Derzap, the CEO of Amasty, to discuss everything you need to know about PWAs (Progressive Web Apps). Listen in to hear Sergej’s predictions on the future of PWAs, Amasty’s plans for releasing PWA-related extensions in 2021, and how you can enter to win an astonishing prize from Amasty by commenting on this post!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Sergej Derzap on LinkedIn
- Guillaume Le Tual on LinkedIn
- Amasty’s Jet Theme for Magento 2
- The Innovator’s Dilemma: The Revolutionary Book That Will Change the Way You Do Business by Clayton M. Christensen
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by MageMontreal.
MageMontreal is a Magento-certified ecommerce agency based in Montreal, Canada. MageMontreal specializes in and works exclusively with the Adobe Magento ecommerce platform, and is among only a handful of certified Adobe Magento companies in Canada.
Why Magento? MageMontreal whole-heartedly believes that Magento is the best open source ecommerce platform on the market–whether you are looking to tweak your current website or build an entirely new website from scratch.
MageMontreal offers a wide range of services, including Magento website design and development, Magento maintenance and support, integration of Magento with third party softwares, and so much more! They have been creating and maintaining top-notch ecommerce stores for over a decade–so you know you can trust their robust expertise, involved support, and efficient methodology.
So, if your business wants to create a powerful ecommerce store that will boost sales, move dormant inventory to free up cash reserves, or automate business processes to gain efficiency and reduce human processing errors, MageMontreal is here to help!
What are you waiting for? Contact MageMontreal today! Visit magemontreal.com or call 450.628.0690 to chat with the MageMontreal team about creating your dream ecommerce store and transforming your business.